- MC (methyl cellulose)
- MCC (microcrystalline cellulose)
- Powdered cellulose
Vivapur MC (Methylcellulose) and HPMC (Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose) are water binders which create thermally irreversible gels, thus ideal for low cost. Available in different grades depending on customers’ needs.
- Meatless products (vegan)
- Cheese fillings
- Gluten free bakery wares (cakes, bread etc.)
Powdered cellulose (L series) are celluloses that are used in dairy, meat and bakery industry.
- Anticaking agent in grated cheese
- In sausages as an emulsifier
- In cakes as a stabilizer