We are proud to announce that Polypan is participating in Horizon 2020 supported by the European Commission with the Fresh Demo project.
Starting from March 2015 and for the next two years Polypan shall participate in the Fresh Demo project, with the aim to find ways for waste reduction and quality improvement of fruits and vegetables via innovation and energy-efficient humidification/disinfection technology.
The project coordinator is our partner Contronics Engineering
Kick-Off meeting is in March in the Netherlands!
The Fresh Demo team consists of the following:
- Contronics Engineering, Netherlands
- RFT Frischtechnik, Germany
- TTZ Bremerhaven, Germany
- Bioazul, Spain
- Polypan Group, Greece
- Univeg Trade, Italy
- Univeg Deutschland, Germany
- Supermarkt Van Gurp BV, Denmark
- Technical University of Denmark
- Freshfel Europe – European Fresh Produce Association, Belgium
We look forward to meeting our partners in the kick off meeting next month!